Video Review Chrysler 300
The Chrysler 300 is one of the large sedans that were manufactured with a noticeable American styling.
The Chrysler 300 is offered with a big red boxy chrome grille. The new Chrysler 300 review will let you know briefly about the vehicle.
Chrysler 300 is powered by a base engine that has total displacement of 3.6 L. The engine in the vehicle comes with single overhead cam. The number of valves in the engine is 24 and it makes use of gas as fuel. This engine is associated to a 6-speed automatic transmission and it is a rear wheel drive.
Interior styling brings American elegance to the vehicle with luxurious amenities. It is very refined and also simple. Dashboard in the vehicle is pretty wide.
• This vehicle is funky and it is personality-driven American styled model
• Powered with a strong engine
• Lots of interior space to stretch
• Good gas mileage for the engine power and size
• The entry-level LX model is pretty weak and seems basically dissimilar from other models
• Handling capability of the vehicle is pretty average
• The vehicle is slightly pricey on the side
|Fuel System||Petrol Engine|
|Brake Type||4-wheel disc|
|Brake ABS System||4-wheel|
|Front Tire Size||P225/60TR18.0 BSW|
|Rear Tire Size||P225/60TR18.0 BSW|
|Front Wheel Size (in)||18 alloy|
|Rear Wheel Size (in)||18 alloy|
|Width (Without Mirrors)||74.1|
|Fuel Capacity||19.0 gal|